COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE
Monday, May 21, 2012
If every professing Christian believed the same thing on every point of doctrine then there would be only one church. It would be like it was in the first century A.D. when the Apostles were alive and all the churches believed the same things. This is not the case today. There are over 38,000 churches all claiming to be Christian but all holding to different beliefs. You may ask the question, which church is right? To answer this you must be willing to invest your time and effort in your own study of the scripture and pray to God that He will guide you in this study. You must give up all past ideas of what you have been taught or have heard, confess your ignorance to God, humble yourself, and dedicate yourself to finding out just what Gods truth is. To try to jump from church to church and examine all their doctrines would take forever due to the vast number of them. It is far better to go to God on your own to seek the truth because God has all of it and will not lie to you. This is what I did 18 years ago. If you are willing to do the same and it is Gods time for you to receive the truth then you will learn the same things that I have learned. On this blog I have written about the things God has taught me over the past 18 years. All the articles will disagree with what all the worldly churches teach and this is because all these churches compose what scripture calls Babylon. Babylon means confusion caused by disagreement and false ideas.
Strong's Ref. # 894
from HSN1101; confusion; Babel (i.e. Babylon), including Babylonia and the Babylonian empire:
Strong's Ref. # 897
of Hebrew origin [HSN0894]; Babylon, the capitol of Chaldaea (literally or figuratively [as a type of tyranny]):
The professing Christian world is caught up in confusion and tyranny. The pastors, evangelists, Apostles, Popes, Bishops and so-called prophets of these churches are deceived people. These types rule over you and take your money and in exchange feed you with lies and fables. Every doctrine they teach you is a lie, all of them. None of these people have Gods Holy Spirit but instead are ministers of Satan who come to you posing as ministers of light.
KJV 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Near to the time when Jesus returns the world is to be deceived, believe lies, be in confusion and ruled over by tyranny. The antichrist figure will be the head of this world system called Babylon. The stage for this is not future but has been in existence since the first century when John wrote about it.
KJV 1 John 2:18-19
18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
In verse 19 I have in bold important information. John is speaking of splinter groups that came out of the one true church of Jesus and the Apostles. These groups were teaching false doctrine, lies.
Since John wrote these words almost 2,000 years have passed and the number of these false churches is now over 38,000. Every professing Christian church in the world today is of the antichrist, all of them. If you are a member of any of these churches then you are of the antichrist also. The call of God today is to come out of her my people, out of these false churches and into the true church.
KJV Revelation 18:4-5
4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
The true church is not trying to fulfill the great commission because God has taken over this function and calls and chooses the people He desires in this present age. There are articles on this blog that explain what the true church is like today. The true church is scattered and unorganized with its members out of touch with each other existing in small groups and this is yet another reason why they are not trying to fulfill the great commission. God teaches the true church by the Holy Spirit He has given them the true doctrine. You see, no man can teach you anything, God is the one who teaches directly by His spirit in you. The false ministers of the world set themselves up as your teachers thus replacing the holy spirit with the spirit of Satan.
KJV 1 John 2:27
27. But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.
The anointing is the gift of the Holy Spirit and Jesus says the same thing as John does.
KJV John 14:26
26. But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
Now you see how you learn the truth and it is as I have told you, Go to God, confess your sin and ignorance, humble yourself, ask God to teach you as you read the scriptures. God, who knows the hearts of all people, will know if you are sincere and if you are you may be added into the true church of God.