Church of God Or Church Of Satan?
KJV Jude 1:3-4
3. Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.
4. For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
The focus of any person should be as Jude says above. We all need to be serious about the doctrine of faith that we believe. Why? Because certain men have crept in “unawares” or secretly pretending to be Christians, who have denied the faith to the point of denying Christ. Jude says that these are “ungodly men”.
The Apostle Paul had this to say.
KJV 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
13. For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
14. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
15. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.
Satanic agents do not come with a pitch fork, horns and a tail but as men claiming to be ministers of the church but are in reality of Satan. These types of men over the 1900 years since the end of the apostolic era have infiltrated the church and have changed the truth of God into a lie. All the churches today that claim to be Christian are synagogues of Satan and contain doctrines that are not of Christ and the Apostles. This antichrist movement is not a future event but an event that began many years ago, even when the Apostle John was yet alive.
KJV 1 John 2:18-19
18. Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
19. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.
These people who were once in the true church left and went out and began to preach many false gospels. Paul had to deal with this problem.
KJV Acts 20:29-31
29. For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.
30. Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.
31. Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.
KJV Galatians 1:6-9
6. I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
There are many false doctrines that have entered into the 38,000 plus churches of the world that claim to be Christian but are of Satan the Devil.
Years ago, before God converted me, I was involved with several of Satan’s churches. I was one who always asked questions and my questions disturbed the so called pastors and preachers because they could not answer me with scripture to prove what they were teaching. The standard answers they gave I could easily see were wrong. In the last of these false churches I directly challenged authority and was promptly dis-fellowshipped. I began a letter writing campaign to the leaders of this church in which I explained my beliefs and showed where their teachings were not biblical. Within a few months this church did change some of its doctrines but did not go far enough and when the current leader died and his son took over he led this church into “traditional Christianity” which is nothing more than a different type of deception. This church is still as lost as it has ever been but I began to grow in spiritual knowledge and wisdom because God was teaching me through the Holy Spirit. I learned that this was the only way anyone would ever grow spiritually. If you want to know God and Christ you must come out of the Babylon of the churches and seek God and Christ with a sincere and humble heart confessing your ignorance and ready to believe in faith what God and Christ will reveal to you. We are living in the last days and the deception that began in the first century AD has grown to the degree that all the churches of this world are deceived; it is no wonder that the antichrist will be worshipped by them. It is the many that are deceived, not a few. Jesus described what our days would be like.
KJV Matthew 24:4-5
4. And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5. For many shall come in my name, saying I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
11. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
23. Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25. Behold, I have told you before.
KJV Luke 13:23-27
23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
25. When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
26. Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
27. But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
KJV Matthew 22:14
14. For many are called, but few are chosen.
The deception of the last days has taken years to reach its climax, it did not happen overnight nor is it a future event. If you are in an organized church of this world then you are deceived. The call of God is to come out of these churches.
KJV Revelation 18:3-5
3. For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4. And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5. For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.
King David, in the Psalms warned about this;
KJV Psalms 74:3-4
3. Lift up thy feet unto the perpetual desolations; even all that the enemy hath done wickedly in the sanctuary.
4. Thine enemies roar in the midst of thy congregations; they set up their ensigns for signs.
The prophet Jeremiah says;
KJV Lamentations 2:7
7. The Lord hath cast off his altar, he hath abhorred his sanctuary, he hath given up into the hand of the enemy the walls of her palaces; they have made a noise in the house of the Lord, as in the day of a solemn feast.
KJV Lamentations 4:12
12. The kings of the earth, and all the inhabitants of the world, would not have believed that the adversary and the enemy should have entered into the gates of Jerusalem.
Jesus spoke of this;
KJV Matthew 13:38-40
38. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
39. The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
40. As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
You will be a tare if you remain in the churches of Satan. Come out of them and seek God while there is still time.