Few Will Be Saved
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Christianity at 33% is the largest of the major religions of the world. One third of the worlds population claims to be Christian. Keeping this in mind let us take a look at what scripture says about the true Christian faith and how many are actually in it.
KJV Isaiah 54:1
1. Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord.
The comment in bold above by Isaiah means that there will be more people desolate than of the married wife or the church.
KJV Matthew 7:13-14
13. Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
Jesus says plainly that few will find the truth and way to salvation in this current evil age.
KJV Matthew 20:16
16. So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
KJV Luke 13:23-24
23. Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
These scriptures by the words of Isaiah and Jesus confirm that there will be very few people who will receive salvation in this current evil age before Jesus returns. It is estimated that there are 2.7 billion people who claim to be Christian, this is not a small number, this is not a few. This information alone contradicts what Isaiah and Jesus firmly stated, that few would be saved. 33% or 1/3 of the population of this planet, about 2.7 billion are not few but many.
The numbers do not add up to the truth in the scripture.
All the false churches think their church is the true church, otherwise why would they be a member? You probably think your church is the true church but you are wrong. You are as deceived as all the people of all the false churches. What this does is cause the false churches to point fingers at each other or it causes them to deny that doctrine is essential to salvation and they say that there are many ways and not just one.
There are many different gospels being preached today by the false churches. The truth is that there is only one gospel that is the truth of God and Jesus. Preaching a false gospel brings a curse on you.
KJV Galatians 1:6-8
6. I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
7. Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
8. But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
There are thousands of false gospels in the world today. The only way to know the true gospel is for it to be revealed to you by God through Jesus Christ. Gods Holy Spirit is the teacher of all who come to God through Jesus. False teachers and preachers set themselves up as the teacher and proclaim false gospels and these are the children of the desolate, the children of Satans churches, who believe in many lies with all their heart.
Neither you or anyone else needs a middle man to find the truth of God because Jesus is the only mediator between God and Man.
KJV 1 Timothy 2:5
5. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
False ministers, preachers and teachers are liars and teach you lies having set themselves up as your connection to God when Jesus is. Jesus gave his life so that you can have a connection through him to God. No carnal person like a preacher has the right to teach you anything and is himself devoid of the truth.
If you want to remain with the majority, the 33% false Christians of the evil world, then you will face the wrath of God and the Lamb but if you can hear and understand my words in this article then come out of Babylon and seek God on your own. Eliminate the false middleman and accept the true mediator Jesus Christ.