Saturday, April 16, 2016




The Wife of the Lamb
Friday, January 29, 2016


KJV Revelation 19:7
 7.  Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

We know that the wife of the Lamb is the church and the Lamb is Jesus Christ.  What does it mean for the wife to make herself ready?

KJV 2 Corinthians 11:2
 2.  For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

At the present time we are engaged to Jesus and married to him at his return but we must make ourselves ready.  A chaste virgin is spiritually innocent of adultery.  We have been taught by the spirit of the Father many truths and shown some about the future but now it is time to be doers and not just hearers of the word. That word is LOVE.

The prophet speaks of the bride, the wife, the seed which the Lord has blessed.

KJV Isaiah 61:9-10
 9.  And their seed shall be known among the Gentiles, and their offspring among the people: all that see them shall acknowledge them, that they are the seed which the Lord hath blessed.
 10.  I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

KJV Isaiah 62:1-5
1.  For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
 2.  And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.
 3.  Thou shalt also be a crown of glory in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of thy God.
 4.  Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the Lord delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.
 5.  For as a young man marrieth a virgin, so shall thy sons marry thee: and as the bridegroom rejoiceth over the bride, so shall thy God rejoice over thee.

The same words are in Revelation as white robes are the righteousness of the saints and crowns on their heads and a new name.

KJV Revelation 2:17
 17.  He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.

KJV Revelation 4:4
 4.  And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

KJV Revelation 19:8
 8.  And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

These beings are the glorified saints, the wife of the Lamb; they are us. We know God, we know Christ and we know the gospel.  Lately we have learned some about the future.  Now we must make ourselves ready for that future. 

Qualities of the Wife

LOVE, FAITH, OBEDIENCE, FORGIVENESS, REPENTANCE, KNOWLEDGE AND GRACE.  All these things are connected and the power needed to perform any of them comes from the spirit of the Father.

Philippians 2:13
13.  For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

KJV James 1:17
17.  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

If we lack anything ask God for it.

KJV John 14:1-31
 1.  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
 2.  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
 3.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
 4.  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
 5.  Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
 6.  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
 7.  If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
 8.  Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
 9.  Jesus saith unto him, have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
 10.  Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. (Same as Philippians 2:13)
 11.  Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.
 12.  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
 13.  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
 14.  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
 15.  If ye love me, keep my commandments.
 16.  And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
 17.  Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
 18.  I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
 19.  Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
 20.  At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. (John 17:21-23)
 21.  He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
 22.  Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
 23.  Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
 24.  He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
 25.  These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
 26.  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
 27.  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
 28.  Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
 29.  And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
 30.  Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
 31.  But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

Love within the wife, the bride, the church

KJV John 13:34-35
 34.  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
 35.  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

This love is our identity as Gods people.

While the people of the world do not have Gods love WE DO.

A portion given to us; this portion must grow.  We grow by applying the spirit power of the Father and always ask for more of that power of love.

Listen to what Gods apostles have to say about the importance of this love.

KJV Ephesians 4:11-32
 11.  And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
 12.  For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
 13.  Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
 14.  That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
 15.  But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
 16.  From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
 17.  This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,
 18.  Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
 19.  Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.
 20.  But ye have not so learned Christ;
 21.  If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
 22.  That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
 23.  And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
 24.  And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
 25.  Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.
 26.  Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
 27.  Neither give place to the devil.
 28.  Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth.
 29.  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
 30.  And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
 31.  Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
 32.  And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

This love is the power to change our conduct and mind.


KJV John 13:34-35
 34.  A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
 35.  By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

KJV 1 John 2:10
 10.  He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him.

KJV 1 John 3:11
 11.  For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

The beginning is when Jesus began to preach the gospel.  It is the main focus of the gospel.

KJV 1 John 3:14
 14.  We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

We know we have everlasting life because we love.
KJV 1 John 3:18-19
 18.  My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
 19.  And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

This love assures us that we are of the truth.


KJV 1 John 3:22-23
 22.  And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
 23.  And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Our prayers are answered because of this love.

KJV 1 John 4:7-11
7.  Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
 8.  He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
 9.  In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
 10.  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
 11.  Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

We are able to know God and Christ because of this love.
KJV 1 John 4:16-21
 16.  And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him.
 17.  Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.
 18.  There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
 19.  We love him, because he first loved us.
 20.  If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
 21.  And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

We can have boldness in the day of judgment and reduce our fears because of this love.


KJV 1 Peter 1:22
22.  Seeing ye have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the spirit unto unfeigned love of the brethren, see that ye love one another with a pure heart fervently:

KJV 1 Peter 3:8-9
 8.  Finally, be ye all of one mind, having compassion one of another, love as brethren, be pitiful, be courteous:
 9.  Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

This love produces unity and blessings.

KJV James 2:8
8.  If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

We are approved and accepted because of this love.

We all need more of Gods love in us because we all yet still sin; for whatever is not of Gods love is sin.

A ready bride is one of love, we must make ourselves ready.

KJV 2 Corinthians 13:14
 14.  The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment